Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Obsessed?

Buddy has become a little obsessed these days....Since his BFF spent the night last night, they decided the first thing to do this morning should be to go out shooting. Well, that sounds awesome...until you take into account that we have to wear long clothing and boots to go rambling through the hillside brush,and a minor little detail of the fact that we live in a very hot area of Hawaii where it hits around a million degrees ten minutes after the sun comes up (I'm exaggerating by a half million degrees). Anyway, I complied with their sweet request. Three minutes into our shooting festivities and we were all done!!! So we had to move onto our next obsession...the Hilton Pool where we have a membership, compliments of a very awesome birthday present from Shane. To say these boys are excited is a bit of an understatement! I mean where else do you get free head rubs?
Free palm sized boogers...
And can paddle boat to your heart's (or legs, I haven't decided) content...
It was so awesome, I even joined in on the fun....

I think my pick was better than the boogers! So all in all a super fantastic, Buddy is already asking to go tomorrow, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment