Saturday, November 14, 2015

Occupied....

I had a work meeting after working ALL NIGHT LONG last night. To say that my bed was screaming my name when I got home after my 18 hour ordeal (not to mention that I had been awake for 36 hours at this point) is a straight up lie...my car  was screaming my name! Anyway, I somehow made it to my house to be greeted by a Buddy telling me he was bored and that we should pick up Tyler and go to the Hilton and swim in their pool......Apparently Buddy doesn't value the lives of those he loves if he thought me driving him (or anyone else) anywhere at this point was a good idea!!! Thankfully the boys occupied themselves while I took a power nap...

Glad they know how to occupy themselves, that comes in handy! So all in all a super fantastic, occupied, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment