Friday, November 27, 2015

Thankfully thankful for thanking with thanks!!!

Somehow I've missed a whole week of blogging....amazing what happens when you get distracted by silly things,  like taking care of your kid! It just so happens I've been taking real good care of my kid by letting him put up ALL of the Christmas decorations by himself...
Soldering  the train tracks to go around our Christmas Tree all by himself...
I did feel bad about this one, but he looked like he knew what he was doing, so I let him have at it....If it makes anyone feel better that I let my kid solder a project by himself for 2 hours, I did ask him if he was okay every few minutes......well, every 30 minutes. Well, I definitely asked him if he was okay every hour,  I'm a good mom like that! This past week Buddy has also been in charge of entertaining the troops...
And entertaining the older, more distinguished troops...
Of course I'm talking about the older ladies that were around me that somehow got cropped out of my photos.....errrrrm.... In other news, the Native Americans saved Thanksgiving....again! My friend (who happens to be Navajo) invited us over to Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. Thank goodness, because THIS IS ALL I MADE for the occassion....
One small, lonely and overcooked duck! In exchange, she will be issuing me a blanket of smallpox of my very own....I'm really hoping she was kidding, but her food was delicious, so I think it'll be worth it in the end!!! In other, other news, the boys and I were just horsing around today...



What can I say?  Some of us are just better horses than others! So all in all a super fantastic, taking real good care of my kid(s), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment