Thursday, November 12, 2015

Slightly worried....

Since we order so many things online to our little rock in the big Pacific, we get lots of catalogs. I gave one to Buddy the other day to start looking for things he might want for Christmas ....because Santa can take up to 2 months to get here via the delivery routes! Anyway, Buddy handed me his completed catalog this morning.....


If you can't read what it is, let me help you out....IT'S A LIE DETECTOR KIT!!!!! Well, considering that we live in a house with 2 adults and a Buddy, I was just wondering who he thought he was going to catch lying. Turns out, he just wants to start practicing on being able to to cheat a lie detector test!!!!  Errrrrmmmm, pardon me, I have some mothering to do! So all in all a super fantastic, this kid needs a mom badly, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment