Sunday, November 13, 2016

Awkward....

This week has been a whole lot of awkwardness all around. People are going crazy the day after the elections...and Buddy and I are like....

 As in....holy bananas....the peacemakers in us just want to give out free hugs, sing Kumbaya and make everything better! 
To add to all the awkwardness going round, I took my Troop of Boy Scouts to place flags at the Veteran's Cemetery on Veterans Day. It only got awkward when we showed up an hour after the Girl Scout had already blown in and out, completing EVERYTHING that needed to be set up for their 11 am services. Talk about feeling awkward just standing around! That's okay, I know how to use photoshop now so we can make it look like we actually did something! Afterwards, we high tailed it to Volcano National Park to do some glamping and apparently build a fort....
I promise, there is a fort behind them!!! I pretty much went for the free bike rides...
Unfortunately, those bike rides lasted approximately 3 pedals....but it was an AMAZING 3 pedals worth! So all in all a super fantastic, now we all need hot showers and a week of sleep, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment