Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Beam me up Buddy....

Today Buddy finally had his lung function test....

As a proud member of the medical community, I'm glad to report that after endless hours of testing and researching, it is determined that the Buddy is allergic to albuterol....which wouldn't be a big deal, but he's been getting it for the last 2 months multiple times a day "treating" what it was actually causing! Awesome....I'm pretty certain there is a parenting award for that! Thank goodness I could make it up to him today by taking him to a waterfall that is only accessible by helicopter...


Of course, Shane is the one that actually got this arranged...and we were only invited because we had no qualms about diving into the pool at the base of the waterfall to retrieve the dead pig that had fallen to it's death from the cliff above and exploded it's intestines everywhere. It wouldn't have been a big deal, but that's a special landing spot that I'm pretty certain tourists wouldn't think was so special with the stench of exploded pig guts all over the place. Yep,  I'm certain I have definitely redeemed myself as Mother of the Year! So all in all a super fantastic, never having albuterol again, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment