Saturday, November 5, 2016

Tis the Season!

If you know anything about me you'll know one of my things about the Christmas season is the opportunity to just sit back, relax and take some casual family photos for our Christmas cards. Just kidding, if you thought that statement was true, you don't know me at all! Buddy and I love brainstorming ideas for our Christmas card pictures, and Shane earns his Sainthood every year by putting up with us! Here are a few blasts from the past.....



Last night Buddy and I joined our evil forces and completed our 2016 Christmas cards....
Like I said, WE had a blast....Shane, perhaps not too much. But if you're on my Christmas mailing list you'll see soon enough! So all in all a super fantastic, love my partner in picture planning crime, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment