Saturday, November 19, 2016

It's beginning to look a lot like....what?

I feel like after the election that there was way too much hate going round....okay, there was probably way too much beforehand, but let's face it...November 8th was not a very nice day to look at social media. Thankfully, I watched "Buddy the Elf" so I know how to have Christmas Cheer all year long. It includes one ugly Christmas sweater dress...
Two decorated Christmas trees...that would include our gingerbread Christmas tree ya'll..
and you can't forget the train around the Christmas tree....
 No seriously, you can't forget it....especially when you insist on laying with your face 3 inches away from the track and continually run it forwards and backwards, and forwards and backwards for hours on end. The scouts came over yesterday before their campout and even they got bored of it and begged Buddy to do something different.
The answer was a resounding Negatron and thankfully their ride to the camp site arrived shortly thereafter, so I didn't have to intervene during Train Armageddon! Sheesh! Thankfully, I've got my Christmas Sweater dress on to make everything better! Buddy even told me I looked beautiful in it....12 year old boys are easily impressed (at least when you have gingerbread cookies stuffed in your pockets). So all in all a super fantastic, wearing my dress for Christmas cheer until next year, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment