Friday, December 15, 2017

Parent of the Year.....with awards even!!!

Buddy entered a poster contest at the local library a few weeks ago. Buddy won an award at the aforementioned library, including a presentation ceremony and the poster being placed in a position of honor at the front of the library. 

The library staff even called me with the details to make sure we would be there. So we showed up on the day/time of the award presentation......and then we waited....then, I wised up and asked where this presentation was. You know where I'm going here, yep, we were waiting in the wrong spot and missed the ENTIRE THING! I'm awesome like that! Turns out all this hullabaloo was for just an honorable mention, errrr.....everyone that entered that didn't win earned an honorable mention. But at least he got his artwork showcased.....is this where I also confess that there were only 8 entries? Heeheehee! So all in all a super fantastic, I should really ask questions sooner, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment