Saturday, December 16, 2017

It's a shame....

You know, it's just a crying shame that no one in my family seems to have a sense of humor! I mean, I politely emailed my parents requesting them to simply take a picture of my mom for a centerpiece I was working on for a Christmas song themed centerpiece I was working on, and this is the lame picture I got in response......
 I hope you enlarged that picture, because IT IS FANTASTIC!!!! Above and beyond my wildest expectations! I love this cutout so much I may or may not have taken multiple selfies to commemorate the occasion! 

 Anyway, back to no one having a sense of humor in my family.....here is another case in point.... I mean really, of all the Christmas songs out there, this is what the boy comes up with?

 If you've been living under a rock, that would be "Grandma got run over by a reindeer". Personally, I think the personalized licence plate gives it a little something! 
 We ended up winning, I think we owe it to this lady....
Seriously, cockeyed glasses, shirt blowing in the wind....and here I thought we inherited our sense of humor just from my dad! In other news, some of us went surfing today.....others of us sat on the beach and tried to take pictures!
So all in all a super fantastic, I'm so glad I don't come from a boring family, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment