Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Mind games....

This morning Buddy hopped right on his computer as soon as he woke up. Since I'm such a nice mom and I'm totally okay with endless hours of computer time, I wrote up a list of chores he needed to do around the house, showed it to him and then asked if he wanted to go on a huge bike ride down to the beach. Here is your answer....

 All said and done, he had a fantastic time, even if I did separate him from his one true love (the computer)! 
We're planning on hiking Pololu'u Valley tomorrow with some of his friends that happen to be girls (not to be confused with girl friends). When I texted one of the mothers tonight to see if her daughter could come, she mentioned it was her daughter's birthday tomorrow....which means we had to prank her house tonight (we're really nice that way)...
The sign says Happy Birthday Zoe, we hope it doesn't suck. Then we stuck all the lollipops that the local grocery store had (small store so only about 100) in her front lawn. I really need to invest in some lawn flamingos for my pranking, but maybe that's just me and a crazy dream I have! Anyway, hopefully she'll see it in the morning before the ants or feral cats....or kids eat them all! Ha! So all in all a super fantastic, good thing Buddy's desire for avoidance to chores is greater than his desire to avoid long bike rides, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment