Monday, December 11, 2017

Senore Poopypants!

Buddy has been sick for the past week. Which means we've been bundling up in the freezing 70 degree morning weather....
 Doing all the homework I can possibly think to torture him with on top of what his teachers have been kind enough to email him with every day, and including extra guitar practice....which between you and me, definitely doesn't hurt!
 He was better enough to help volunteer at a community event on Saturday....
 Which somehow included him taking a bazillion selfies with Santa, I'm now rethinking how many service hours were actually dedicated to service???
Things were looking on the up and up for him to return to school tomorrow! Yeehaw.....I'm sure you caught that "were" in there! Yep, things were looking good, unfortunately, they haven't been smelling good around these part! The Budster has been up all night with a severe case of the runs...and of course dinner had to be burritos of all things!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I still can't force myself to send him to school if there has been an explosion within the last 24 hours, so he gets to stay home tomorrow. Luckily, Shane is home too so we can tag team the home torture....because we're good parents that way! Heehee! So all in all a super fantastic, seriously, this kid has diarrhea more than any kid I've ever known, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment