Sunday, August 29, 2010

A day of rest...

Today I took a much needed rest, I mean really, it's hard work taking care of a kid by yourself for so long, thank goodness I found a nice resting spot...

Unfortunately my resting spot pushed me off seconds after I snapped this picture. So I did what any self respecting person that needs a break would do, I went to my parents and found a really good resting spot. Unfortunately someone else already claimed it...

So we came back home and Buddy decided to find himself a great resting spot. Especially great when you have frequent toxic emissions that need to escape and you want to torture your mother...

In other news, the boy is still sick. Believe me if you could smell his toots you would completely agree! I have watched way more television in the last week than I think I have in the last 10 years, not even the good kind-all cartoons and not super fantastic on the fantastic scale. So to make me smile of our happier, less stinkier days I'm adding this picture that I found while I was perusing some old pictures...

That's right, I'm an amazing super hero, just call me when you're being eaten by a bear...in a kiosk...in a shopping mall...in Alaska (I know Buddy's happy he did)!
All in all a tele-tastic, seriously fever we're quite over having you as our guest, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment