Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shirts...

Did you know it was National Match Your Shirt Day?

Apparently Buddy is the only one who got the memo.
In other news some of my favorite people are here...



That would be my aunt Eva and uncle Buford(I swear I'm not lying) from Kentucky, and my sister and her gaggle of kids just arrived a few hours ago. No sweat though, with a large crowd like this Buddy has already taken well to his new job as the side line commentater...

However, we do need to report that Buddy has become a bit snobbish about those who have only four fingers to show for their age, it's five or above to hang with this crowd (check out Sara in the back, she is obviously of age, see the joy in her eyes)!

So all in all a very super fantastic, we're beat day!

No comments:

Post a Comment