Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Innocence...

In six short days, my sweet little baby is going to start kindergarten. I'm trying to put on a brave face that it's going to be fantastic for him. Well it is, but I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my thoughts of Buddy being my very, very little boy. I guess they need to grow up sometime. At least when he goes to college he's already told me that I can be his roommate ( I was thinking about getting my masters anyway), and when he gets married, he's says he's still going to live with me (by the way, don't be jealous but he already has reserved seating for me in the engine when he's the engineer of the shinkansen). Hmmm, I wonder if he will change his mind? In the meantime, I'm getting all the snuggles and taking as many pictures of the evidence that he was little once that I can!

All in all six more fantastically blissful days of youth to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment