Friday, August 20, 2010

Squirrel Gravy?

I walked into my parents kitchen this morning to forage (don't judge me, I like my mom's) and she had a recipe book opened this recipe...

I know we're from the south and my sister and I have been known to fight over who eats the chicken gizzard(seriously it's good), but squirrel gravy? Really? Do those who make squirrel gravy need a recipe? So the question remains, what do you do after you eat your squirrel gravy? Well, since your insides are probably all twisted up, you just need to play a good ole' fashioned game of Twister to re-righten(I'm a nurse, re-righten is totally a professional term, trust me)your insides!

So all in all, a super fantastic, I'm including the rest of the recipe for your de-boning pleasure (you're welcome), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment