Friday, June 17, 2011

Golden Genetics....

Today we celebrated my parents Golden Anniversary. While I was playing the role of unprofessional photographer, I started thinking about the role my parents have played in my life, passing on their genetics that has blessed my family with the gifts of near-sightedness, colorblindness and tongue-stickyoutness....

Who knew that having a goofy face with your tongue out was hereditary....



Well you know what they say, like father, like daughter, like grandson.....Now I'm wondering if I can blame genetics for some one's predisposition to potty humor (at least he spells correctly)...

Thanks dad! Oh, and thanks mom and dad for all that you do for us, genetic defectiveness and all!
All in all a super fantastic, partying it up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment