Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Traveling for Dummies?

Last night Buddy and I started on our VERY LONG voyage back to Utah. It included one very long, crowded, freezing airplane ride from Kona to Phoenix. Jeepers, it was uncomfortable, miserable and I will never take a red eye again. Silly me, I thought it'd be easy, Buddy and I would recline and drift sleepily into slumber town. Instead Buddy slumbered, and I tossed, turned and then got a drink spilled on. Yep, it was that awesome. Buddy, however, was refreshed enough to dismember his own body and then show off his new found gimpyiness for the local travelers...


Believe me, they were all quite enamored (myself included, at least if I'm tired and cold, at least I have that cute face to keep me company)! So now we are camping out with some of our favorite cousins (and definitely my favorite sister). I'm just wondering...who invited that dummy?

So all in all a very super fantastic, loving our family (dummies included...you know who you are), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment