Thursday, June 9, 2011

In Hot (Pink) Pursuit...

Today Buddy and I went to the Community Pool...

We stayed for a few hours until I couldn't stand the cold (seriously the water is freezing) anymore. Right when were about to leave, Buddy met his newest soul mate...

They entertained each other very well for quite a few hours, which made me think back to fond memories of my own childhood where we were sent to the pool to play for hours without my parents...was the water cold back then too and I was just having so much fun I didn't notice it? BRRRRRRRR! Anyway, they got along quite nicely, Buddy even invited her to our house to see his toys, let me rephrase that, I believe his exact words were, "do you want to come to my house, I have lots of manly toys". I believe we're blooming a little early at this house!
So all in all a super fantastic, "manly" day!

No comments:

Post a Comment