Saturday, June 11, 2011

Social Butterfly...

Yesterday Buddy and I went to the local pool...

It involved a big body of water, so obviously we had fun! Buddy of course made friends with the other kids, sharing his wealth of pool toys acquired over the years. When we got home Buddy announced to Shane that he "made new friends", then he glanced over at me and wryly mentioned to his father that I didn't make one. Hmmm, thank goodness I'm not too much of a lost cause since he did finally mention that I made one the day before. Good thing Buddy is making sure to fill up my social calendar. Maybe I could hire him out as a social planner? Today it rained so he played minecraft (think online Lego's) all day with his father. In 2 days we'll be going back to Utah. We are very excited (I want a burger from 5 Guys....and a bra that didn't come from Kmart-no offense to the Kmart bra buyers). We're going to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary, it was suppose to be a surprise to my mom (but I won't name names on who spoiled it....dad). Buddy has been making a list of all the things we are going to do, Lagoon, Boondocks and Chuck E Cheese have somehow appeared on his list). I don't blame him, they were at the top of my list too!
So all in all a super fantastic, er...well, I guess, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment