Friday, June 3, 2011

Mother of the Year (again)....

This morning Buddy wanted to play with his Lego's and pick up where we left off with our imaginary play yesterday. The trains had been jailed on Pluto by some evil robots that kept getting shot and then regenerating themselves. Being the Mother of the Year that I am, I shot down his sweet request of more Lego Mania (seriously 3 days of Lego's is enough to drive me down the path of the Cuckoo Bird!). Instead, I did what any good mother would do and buried my problems...

At least my problems are cute. This problem kept insisting I bury his head in the sand too, hmmm, does he think he's an ostrich? So we had a fantastic non Lego playing day. Although now he's having a movie night marathon, hmmm, seriously this parenting thing needs to get under control. Next thing you know I'll be encouraging rope swinging into a waterfall (pictures to be posted at a later date).
So all in all a super fantastic, loving the beach, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment