Friday, November 18, 2011

Crazy Horse...

Today Buddy invited his favorite neighbors over to do a repeat of yesterday's fort building. Since he had a fort, he decided he needed a horse to traverse the distance to and from the fort...or actually, he decided to be a horse! I did my usual job of taking pictures to commemorate the occasion and when we were looking at what pictures we were going to use today in our blog, I found these treasures...


When I pointed out his eyes in the picture, he said, "What? It's cause I was a crazy horse". So there you have it! In other news, we made a marshmellow catapult...cause you never know when you're going to be attacked by a chocolate bar and graham cracker...



Who knew pencils and a shoe box could be so lethal?
So all in all a super fantastic, anybody seen my horse, or is a snowcone?, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment