Monday, November 14, 2011

Education....


My boy, he's no dummy, he really knows to enjoy this island living....

I was jealous I didn't have a button down shirt on so I could do that too, just kidding...kind of! I tried to actually take his shirt off so he could cool down even more on our walk home from school, but I was told he was in his regulation uniform and the outfit could not be separated. (I told you it was Cub Scout craziness around my house... I'm sure there is an author of rule books out there somewhere smiling at Buddy's tenacity for uniform regulations!) Anyway, we had our socializing hour...I mean cub scout meeting tonight and we found out about a jiu-jitsu class that may be right up Buddy's alley (our should I say up his alley, down the block and around the neighborhood), heck I'm even excited for Thursday to check it out!
So all in all a super fantastic, following the rules, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment