Saturday, November 26, 2011

The fearful daredevil...

This morning, I knew I was going to be in for a doozy of a day when Buddy declared he wanted to change out of his shorts and into pants "so [he] could be a daredevil". Somehow I forgot 10 seconds after I helped him change, that he was my kid when he fell and started crying...

Yep, that would be a "stunt" fall with fake crying for me to send on a video to my mother. I believe he spent most of the time at the playground posing with fearful faces trying to frighten my mother on his "daredevilly" attempts. First up, the slide of death, a terrifying four foot slide down to a scary cushiony bottom....of death of course...


For the encore...


Next up the swing of horrors...so horrifying...

Lastly the terrifying tree of torture...

It's such a shame he's always so serious...


We should really work on that!
So all in all a super fantastic, devilly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment