Monday, November 28, 2011

Eclosed?

You know, there's ebay, email, ecommerce and now our family has had an episode of eclosure?

At least that's what the "experts" at google called it when a butterfly emerges from it's chrysalis (and I always believe everything I read....what, the earth's not flat like in the pictures, strange). Anyway, back to the story, my son who is part Native American (unbeknownst to me, if you don't believe me, just check out his war paint), completed his butterfly releasing ritual. First the butterfly must conquer his captor at a game of Don't Blink...

Believe me, there are some seriously dire consequences if the butterfly blinks! Then the butterfly practices doing a half nelson to make sure he will survive in the wilderness (wait was I talking about Native American rituals or have I sunk into another wrestling post?)

Lastly the ancient practice of sharing with a friend, you wouldn't believe how difficult this one is to complete...

So all in all a super fantastic, eday!

No comments:

Post a Comment