Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Painting 101...

The first step to a great painting is having a great partner (you didn't know that all the famous artists always worked in pairs did you? There was Pi and Casso, there was Mo and Net and my personal favorites Van and Gough)...

Unfortunately, sometimes during the creative process, the canvas you were provided with isn't turning out to be as awesome as you are...



Seriously, who is this kid's mother, and why is she just sitting around taking pictures of the shenanigans?



Speaking of shenanigans, remember when Buddy learned this...

It appears that he's starting a new fad...


It's definitely not the first time he started a craze. Just last year he started loving Sonic the Hedgehog and I had to find vintage stuff from EBay? Now Sonic is everywhere!!! I mean everywhere, I'd like to think it was due to my boy's seriously awesome trendsetting ways. Also, I'm still waiting for our thank you card to arrive from the Sonic the Hedgehog industry. It is the polite thing to do after all!
So all in all a super fantastic, painting our way out of a paper bag, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment