Sunday, March 17, 2013

Planners....

I took Buddy camping down in Milolli'i for a few days to hang out with some of our favorite peeps.  Buddy had a swell time and during the 2 hour ride home he talked non-stop about planning his birthday party (it's 7 months away you say.....don't you know, it's never too early to plan a birthday party). The aforementioned birthday party will be including this....





with a little bit of this....

And a whole bunch of this.....


I believe Buddy is blossoming into quite the pyro. Matter of fact, after we'd do something awesome....like this...
I'd ask him what he thought was the most fun thing to do while camping , the answer was always this....
Who knew playing with fire could be so fun.....well, other than ALL the other boys since they all had the propensity to poke at the fire relentlessly with sticks! Which just makes me think that perhaps next time I'll forgo the camping and just put a fire pit out back and Buddy will be in a heaven that doesn't include me not showering for two days or having to hike a mile to the bathroom! In other news....
Yep, I really don't have other news, other than I have to go to work tonight, so I must take a nap. After I wash the camping stink off of me that is! Now I need to include a little snippet I'd like to name Awesome (my mother may have another term for it though)....
So all in all a very super fantastic, camp planning, day!

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile. Thank you. After an exhausting day I am in love with you two and how much you love each other and how well you know each other.

    ReplyDelete