Saturday, March 30, 2013

Familiar territory....

Remember last year when I begged Buddy to take a picture with the Easter Bunny and this is what I got...
Of course, I was simply just trying to recreate this little chunk of awesomeness....
Cause nothing says Easter quite like a toddler with puffy red eyes from crying after being forced to sit on a man's lap. A man dressed in a Bunny suit just to make it even weirder and creepier. Anyway, today we went for the third reenactment.....
I think he nailed it! In other news, Buddy also decided to recreate his "crazy as a coconut" t-shirt....
I think he nailed it again, and all the other  kids were getting bunnies and rainbows painted on their faces!  Silly kids! In other more awesome news, Buddy ran into his BFF while visiting with the bunny, which resulted in this.....
Yep, that's the whole lot of them hanging out in a helicopter, cause that's what everyone else does on a Saturday, right?  Tomorrow is Buddy's Easter party, he just finished filling 108 plastic eggs.....of course I'm not going to mention what he stuffed them with, but hey, he's excited, and I'm sure if you're under the age of 8 you'd be excited too! Now he's even dusting the house to get it ready. Hmmm, perhaps we should have more "parties"! So all in all a super fantastic, going through the rigmarole  day!

No comments:

Post a Comment