Saturday, March 9, 2013

Trained professional....

This morning Buddy had paddling practice...

I'm pretty sure the kids still need lots more practice, since Buddy told me that they hit another boat AND a coral reef today. The hits necessitated  most of the kids hopping out of the canoe at one point, while the adults that went out with them frantically bailed  the sinking ship! Buddy said that the plug at the bottom just came loose so they had to re-plug it, thank goodness it was a simple fix or I think that may have been the kids' last practice (I'm just guessing, but I don't think those things are cheap). As soon as practice was over Buddy hopped out to claim his spot to help put the canoes away....
Since I know his father, I'm pretty sure it didn't hurt that this was at the other end of the saddle wheel....
In other news, Buddy's room just vomited up a bunch of Lego's all over the floor, but thank goodness his best friend is still here to help him with that! In other, other news, while I was getting pictures I saw this one and giggled so much I had to share...
So all in all a super fantastic, training up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment