Friday, March 29, 2013

Wrong....

I picked up a little something special at Costco today.....
Unfortunately they weren't having a sale, because I would have loved a two for one deal. Heck I could even go with a case of them I think! In other news, I'm still sick but my boy let me sleep in, that is after asking if he could watch TV (seriously, why is it kids only follow the rules when you're tired?).  In other news,  Buddy is hosting his first party on Sunday. Of course, like any good party planner, he has to make sure his props are in good working order....



Yep, we'd hate it if those bubbles just didn't quite blow on Sunday. Thank goodness we'll be checking that off of our list! Now I'm just wondering how many times Buddy is going to hide and then find the eggs before Sunday? All I have to say is thank goodness I'm smarter this year . The only eggs going out are plastic, because you only need to experience a rotten egg in the toy box once in your lifetime! But then again, maybe that's just me! So all in all a super fantastic, doing it right, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment