Friday, August 16, 2013

A whale of a tale....

Nothing says family quite like the memory making involved with taking family photos. Sometimes you just need to find the right prop to make your photos really POP. Thankfully, I think we found just the thing today....



The photos make sense....since I come from a long line of whale riders......OK, we stood in a long line to get a whale to ride, so that should count for something.....right????? Of course, nothing quite says hours of entertainment in a pool until you see the boys doing this....







Nothing like 8 hours of continuously hopping on top of a whale, only to be flipped back over again! They were so exhausted that they were actually begging to go home to rest!!!!! Heeheee! Job well done I say. Perhaps I should sell the whales with a work out video, because I'm sure those boys burned off thousands of calories today! Hmmmm, don't steal my idea, I'm totally going to be rich! So all in all a super fantastic, I'm going to be rich, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment