Tuesday, August 20, 2013

House Hunters.....

We have been house shopping pretty intensely for the last few months. The market here is dwindling and houses are getting snatched up quickly. So today, when a new house was placed on the market that checked off multiple boxes on our wishlist, Shane called me from work and told me to go look at it. Shane told me that if the house was up to par, put in an offer! Seriously, that is some intense responsibility....put an offer on a house with someone else's money.....not only just someone else's money, but someone else you happen to live with, ugh, can you say that maneuver sounds a little risky to me!!!! Anyway, thankfully, I brought Buddy with me to shoulder some of that responsibility. He was in charge of documenting EVERYTHING in the house! He took his job VERY, VERY seriously. HE took over 200 pictures! Here are of  few of the highlights....


These are the best of the bunch, but probably just because he's photobombing them a little bit! Just for your viewing pleasure, I thought I'd include a picture of stairs (that could potentially be ours), leading to a little spot I call nowhere...
Thankfully Shane showed up before we left the house, so I no longer am solely responsible for any and all home purchases that I may, or may not be involved in! So all in all a super fantastic, thank goodness for Buddy the picture taker extraordinaire, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment