Monday, August 26, 2013

Fertilizer.....

Today while Buddy was in computer class, he inadvertently went onto Brain Pop Senior, instead of Brain Pop Junior(it's an educational computer game that the kids get on during computer class). He told me that Brain Pop Senior had a health section to "educate you". Boy-o-boy, did he get an education! He told me that he learned all about the birds and bees (of course not in such pretty words). Then he told me that he finally figured out why I wasn't getting pregnant.....my eggs aren't getting fertilized. I'm thinking perhaps (thankfully) some of his computer education wasn't absorbed because he was insistent that there must be something missing from my diet.......errr, yeah, I'll go with that!
So the rest of the day was spent trying to figure out what I ate the day I got pregnant with him(pretty sure the meals weren't the memorable part of the day). Buddy isn't any help at all, he can't remember a thing! So all in all a super fantastic, looking into food fertilizer (who knew), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment