Saturday, August 31, 2013

Men?

Today Buddy got a call from his BFF to see if he wanted to go do this....
That'd be, hang out in big machinery and knock down some coconuts! The plan worked wonderfully....


Well, it worked wonderfully until I realized that all the kids were getting a picture on Brad's (the driver) lap. I thought it was so fantastic I thought I should get Shane in on the action!!!!! Seriously, after all that gushing about my wonderful husband, I'm just wondering where I went wrong? No matter how much I begged him.....or Brad for that matter, Shane wouldn't sit on Brad's lap for a picture in the contraption (for lack of knowing the actual name of that thing)!!!!! Sheesh! Men! I would totally sit on someone's lap just for a funny picture.....Exhibit A (circa 2001, FYI those are our Halloween costumes that we donned on just to make the picture funnier..... the lengths I will go to just for a cheap laugh! )......
See, Santa was even down with the goofy picture thing! This is about the closest those two boys (I guess I should call them men, but I'm still pouting about the whole thing) would get for a picture....
Trust me, the picture in my head would have been way funnier! But at least we have coconuts to last us through winter, well there is no winter here, but you get the gist! So all in all a super fantastic, just take a funny picture already, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment