Monday, August 19, 2013

Attack.....

Buddy was attacked by a pack of wild dogs tonight.....
No worries, thanks to his awesome survival skills, he made it through the attack unscathed! In other news, Buddy was telling me he wanted to be able to sleep however he wanted in his bed (that would be right in the middle). I assured him that he could sleep however he wanted to in his bed, but then he reminded me that I bought the bed, therefore, it was still my bed. To remedy the problem, I bequeathed the bed to him. In other, other news, Buddy wants to take the bed apart tomorrow and use the wood to make a go cart! Hmmmm, I think that may be the last of me giving away my furniture to an 8 year old for a while! So all in all a super fantastic, gonna make a go-cart, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment