Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boys!

I think Buddy's play date today got a little out of hand  when both of the boys emerged from Buddy's room with crayons impaled in their arms...

What is it about boys that they want to do the grossest things? Seriously, a million toys around here and the first thing they wanted to do was break open the special effects makeup kit Buddy got from his cousin Damien.....of course who could blame them? It looked awesome, I think they will be attempting to build blisters tomorrow! Also on the gross list, the boys built this out of a contraption set Buddy got in the mail today.....
 That's their rendition of a toilet, dispensing drain at the bottom included! Trust me, he was sure to give me all the auditory and visual effects needed to imagine their creation was a toilet! Apparently Buddy needs more fiber because his poo is hard and shaped like balls with the word Keva written on them.....odd!  Thankfully they redeemed themselves by building this....
No worries though, I'm sure given enough time they can figure out a way to defile that too! So all in all a super fantastic, it's good to be a boy (I guess), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment