Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Unconventional.....

Buddy decided to shake things up and ring in the New Year a little bit differently this year.....

 Of course when I said shake things up, I pretty much meant throw things up.....
Hmmm, wonder if that means that this year will bring him more things in the green and itchy variety? We went to ring in the New Year at a friend's house, starting with a Nerf war and ending with so many fireworks that our snot is black (which I'm pretty sure is the gold standard to measure if there were enough fireworks). I don't usually set New Year's Resolutions, but I am going to try to love more this year...Buddy is going to be in a world of hurt when 2014 is done with him! Heehee! So all in all a super fantastic, Happy New Year, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment