Saturday, December 21, 2013

HI....larious.....

First and foremost, my dad posted A TON of family pictures today on Facebook, including the infamous pigeon toe picture....
I don't know about you all, but I think I'm freaking adorable....
Good thing I went through a wonderful thing called puberty to take me down a few notches.....or many notches as the case may be! In other news, Buddy had a sleepover and I am happy to report I have some creative geniuses on my hands....


Those are "arcade" style games the boys entertained themselves with for several hours. It didn't hurt that yesterday Buddy got a package in the mail yesterday from his papaw with a bunch of foreign coins that they rolled down the course....FYI,  foreign currency makes everything way cooler, don't you think? Then the boys decided to build a gingerbread house...
Par for the Beeder clan course, the house immediately imploded....which just meant the boys got to eat it, which is basically the best part of making a gingerbread house anyway! Then they banded together and built a part for Shane's 3-D printer....
They weren't at all excited! FYI- Buddy has grand plans to make a go-cart.....one minuscule piece at a time! I tell you these boys are geniuses....
Ummmm, what was I saying?
Oh yes, I remember, I was bragging about the geniuses at my house! Buddy has had one very exciting day, so much so that he has been singing and whistling ALL DAY. So much in fact that Shane had to ask him to finally stop because there is only so much high pitched whistling that ears can take...and I'm pretty sure ours are at the breaking point (in Shane's defense it is 10:30 at night, and in Buddy's defense he still hasn't stopped! Ha)! So all in all a super fantastic, not whistling dixie, just Christmas carols, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment