Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Slackers?

Buddy got a slack line for Christmas....
Which leads me to believe that between the swing, slack line and soon to be installed zip line, Santa thinks our yard  is really an amusement park! I think I would have to concur.....and I'm loving it. Since Shane had to work all day the installation was left up to me. Thank goodness I totally nailed it....
because this little boy has been slack lining all day. After I showed him some YouTube videos of some slack line  competitions, he upped his game to include lots of jumping around on his line. Somehow he convinced me to join him on the line with him just to "walk" the line. Hmmm, some walk, it was more Earthquake survival 101 with all the bouncing he was doing to jostle me  off!  That's OK, I put him on kitchen duty to teach him a lesson....
Not sure what lesson he learned, since he has recently discovered the peeler and now wants to peel everything like it's a toy, but a lesson nonetheless! In other news, my parents  have joined the 21st century and got an ipad for Christmas so we could FaceTime at the Christmas party! It was AWESOME!!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, playground wonderland, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment