Thursday, December 19, 2013

Space Derby....

Some aliens were invading our house the other day.....
Thank goodness we had a Space Derby for Pack night so we could  evict them ....
During the eviction process the boys revealed to everyone that they are really full of hot air!


Trust me, one of those boys was full of something a little more potent than just hot air! (Trust me any aliens in a 20 mile radius were exterminated, as well as all olfactory senses for those humans remaining in an upright position after the toxic gas was released). The boys also made stomp rockets out of straws and Koolaid squeeze bottles, and had a capture the planet Nerf gun war.Then, to top it all off, we  had a white elephant Christmas present exchange! I'm slightly pooped! One of the boys told me this was the "best Christmas ever!" Ha! I don't know if I'd say best, but I'll put it in the top 2! So all in all a super fantastic, alien exterminating, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment