Thursday, December 12, 2013

Under the weather.....

I've been pretty sick for the last week or so. Thank goodness I have a good nurse to suggest some ocean therapy for me.....
FYI-as much as I'd like to pretend it helped, it really didn't! Also, I'm pretty sure it was just a ruse from my "nurse" to get out of the house and avoid his homework. While I've been "laid up" Buddy has been tolerating my multiple childhood stories, one including getting yelled at for pretending to have pigeon-toes....until the "yeller" looked at a few pictures lying around the house and realized I probably wasn't pretending. Buddy actually got a giggle out of my personal anguish (just kidding, I don't need therapy, well, perhaps some physical therapy, but I'm good). We've done a reenactment for your viewing pleasure, because nothing is better than a reenactment!
I'm not sure how he does it, but I think the Budster pulls the look off well (of course, once again, I'll admit my personal bias on this).....
Now if only I could find one of my classic pigeon-toed classic pictures we'd be set! In other, other news, here is one of the latest pictures from the family party over Thanksgiving with Buddy and Shane's parents....

All the pictures turned out super cute, which makes me want to run out and buy $5,000 worth of camera equipment so I can replicate the results at any time!......I wish I were actually joking! So all in all a super fantastic, biased, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment