Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lazy butts!

Yesterday we decided to take it easy and lounge around the house since I worked the night before. Well, we lounged around the house after we went to the optometrist to get Buddy a new set of glasses for school....
Went on a submarine ride....




Took the neighbor's dog for a potty break while they are off island....
Then went to a local ranch (well, that just seems silly since everything is local on this island)...
Where the boys got to do some branding...
As well as work on their lassoing skills....
Oh, then to top it off I ended the night with working the rest of the night. So now we are lounging around the house being lazy butts. When I say we, I totally mean me! Shane came home right when Buddy and I were loading up the car to go to the skate park and Shane took pity on my soul and volunteered to take Buddy so I could go to sleep. I'm pretty certain when Shane said sleep, it was really code for me to catch up on my blog and watch a girly movie since I never get to watch one when to boys are around. So all in all a super fantastic, lazy, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment