Friday, July 11, 2014

Lessons....

Yesterday, Buddy had his piano lesson. Yesterday also happens to be the day that I fell asleep on someone else's couch....
 Yesterday was also the day that we put Buddy on the rack to see if he could get a few more inches on him before school starts....My evil plan seems to have worked.....
Errr, well, kind of. All he needs is to make sure that he is transported to his classes via a platform of molded sand, no biggie. Today, I gave Buddy his first lesson in surfing. 
I'm thinking I probably shouldn't quit my night job to pursue my dream of professional surf instructor any time soon. Although I do see a blossoming career of professional face planter in Buddy's near future...

 So all in all a super fantastic, lesson learned, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment