Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Zip it....

I took Buddy out for some high quality adventures yesterday. I treated him to a high quality grocery cart ride.....
 He wasn't that impressed!  I decided to up the ante and took him on another adventure that included sailing (or more technically, paddling) one of the seven seas....
Good thing Buddy is quite the sailor.....unfortunately for some of us land lubbers, things did not go so well during our high adventure.....
 I'm not sure who's idea it was to put a reef in the ocean, that's just silly! Thankfully, I got very good use out of my brand new dress that gave a whole new meaning to easy access for my leg....
 And Buddy got really good use out of the hospital couch!
FYI-the picture of me in the dress was taken well before the injury. Trust me, I'm embarrassed to admit that I cried like a little baby the whole way to the hospital!
Today, Buddy decided we should give my leg a well deserved rest (What a good boy, right?!), what better way to rest than zip lining......


Buddy decided to take "taking a rest" to a whole new level....
Yep, that's him upside down! Total bonus of it all, when you aren't tall enough to stand on the platform someone's always there to give you a helping hand!!!!

Buddy had a blast, to say the least!!!! I'm starting to think this kid may be an adrenaline junkie....Not sure who he would get that from....
Hmmm, I'm still not sure! Anyway, tomorrow is another day to find a good way to rest my leg. Thank goodness Buddy is so altruistic by nature! So all in all a super fantastic, zipping it good, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment