Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sneak peak....

Today my parents called and got to witness Buddy and I in the middle of a tiff (just between us, it's hot here, I'm on my period, and Buddy refuses to learn his multiplication tables which has led to a little bit of a breakdown). My plan was to take a picture and post it on the blog so they would know we were hunky dory....somehow my best laid plans turned into this....
Which looks more like Buddy has been tortured instead of conveying that hunky dory attitude.  Trust me, we're all good, minus the fact that I'm still on my period, it's still hot here and Buddy still doesn't know his multiplication tables! Oh well, there is always tomorrow! So all in all a super fantastic, seriously needing to learn our multiplications, or at least stop having periods, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment