Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Notice....

Dear Uterus,
I like how you've stuck with me the past 37 years, but I need to inform you if you are not going to do your job of carrying another baby, the least you could do is to perform your sloughing in a timely manner. It's not nice to play those tricks on me, making me think that I could possibly be pregnant, getting my hopes up. So here is your notice, you are officially 5 days late and I know better.
I appreciate how you carried Buddy to term, but seriously, could you have pushed him harder down into the birth canal during contractions, so I wouldn't have had to? And really could you have kept your arteries attached so I didn't have to have surgery? Just some things to think about while your on probation.

Regrettably,
Me

(I know better)
P.S. While we're at it, I'm going to have a chat with lower back, I think both of you have some serious shaping up to do!

3 comments:

  1. Uteruses can be such b-words sometimes. Good for you for standing up to yours.

    P.S Your family is ridiculously adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you all bruised? I am sorry that your uterus is being lame...it needs to stop that stat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh, i'm NEVER drawing labs on you again.

    ReplyDelete