Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Appleade?

So I know that when life hands you lemons you're suppose to make lemonade....but what the heck do you do when life hands you apples? Thank goodness one of us here knows the answers to life's unsolved mysteries...


Yeah, I'll just pretend I'm totally awesome, and not let you in on the secret of what snack we were trying to make. Let's just say culinary skills are not my foray, but Buddy still loves me which I'll take any day over mad kitchen skills!
In other news, I volunteered at Buddy's school for the book fair. Hmmmm, a book fair on an island without any book stores (I'm not lying) had me right in the middle of my own little heaven. Now that we are the owners of the complete series of "Captain Underpants" Buddy is in heaven too!

Now a word from my sponsor...
http://www.trails-end/estore/scouts/email_referral.jsp?id=17266040

Please support my boy and his pack for all the fantastic things that they do! Even though we live in Hawaii you can order online to have the treat mailed right to your doorstep and the proceeds still go to the Aloha Pack 4120!
OK, now back to our regularly scheduled programming. Lately we've gotten into light writing. We're pretty awesome, just sayin'...


Tonight we amped it up a bit and did some light writing with our bikes...
I would like to take full credit for the awesomeness, but really people if it looks cool and technology is involved, you can be rest assured that Shane is the mastermind behind it...


So all and all a super fantastic, lighting it up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment