Saturday, October 22, 2011

First time for everything...

Today was Buddy's first day ever of being babysat (do you still call it that when your kid is about to hit manhood any second?) by someone other than family. I think it went fantastically well. To reward him for his awesomeness, I asked him to lay out a bed of nails...

Tomorrow is another first, well for me, so I know not as exciting, I'm teaching a RS Lesson (how I survived 21 years of RS without doing one before is a mystery). I tried it out on Buddy and the neighbor girl, she's 5. They're a tough crowd, they told me they were bored right after I told them what the lesson was about. Hmmmm, hopefully tomorrow will fair better. Although, I wouldn't mind telling everyone they can go play with Legos.
So all in all a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment