Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ostrich...


Sometimes when I'm playing with Buddy he tells me he's embarrassed by me. Seriously, what almost 7 year old would be embarrassed by having his mother carry him like a baby in the grocery store when a classmate walks by? Just for the record he was totally lovin' it until said classmate walked by, then he had to scramble down and play it cool. All I have to say is, look out Buddy, there's lots more where that came from!
In other news, Buddy has a school break all next week. The boy has already had playmates come and do a non-sleepover sleepover, gone to Kona to play with a gang of gun toting ruffians (seriously, 3 hours of non-stop fake shooting up just doesn't ever seem to get boring), and tonight he is "staying up all night"...I'm going to bed so I'm not sure how late he'll actually last! Hopefully we'll find something more exciting to do this coming week!
So all in all a super fantastic, thank goodness we have all that sand to bury our heads in, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment