Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fine....


Yesterday the boy and I had a parent-teacher conference, which I think would really make it a parent-teacher-student conference, but who am I to judge grammatics? Anyway, Buddy is at the top of the charts for everything except.....handwriting. The poor boy has been doomed from the get-go...Is this the part where I embarrassingly admit that when I worked for AirMed I was told by my nurse manager that I needed to print my name after my signature because it was that illegible? Nah, I'll just blame his father like I do for everything else! Anyway, back to the story, so the teacher was coming up with ways to improve his fine motor skills and suggested Lego's. Ummmm, seriously, we play with those everyday. If that's suppose to help, I think Buddy and I will shortly be accepting awards for most improved penmanship!
Today Buddy was sick so I kept him home with me so he wouldn't spread his cooties to everyone else, plus he has to rest up for his awesome birthday bash on Saturday! So while he was home we tried to work on our fine motor skills to make his teacher proud...

Well, at least we worked on skills, they just happened to be our goofy skills which I believe have been honed perfectly! Tomorrow we're working on our skills of tricking out our car to look like a tank for the Trunk O'Treat this weekend cause we're that awesome (and slightly obsessed with all things military).
So all in all a super fantastic, coughing it up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment